ONLY FOR STUDENTS OF ENGINEERING IN THE 2ND TO 4TH YEAR
ALL EXPENSES WILL BE COVERED BY THE SCHOLARSHIP
Deadline: 15 April 2015
1. What can the students study during the Summer Program ?
Students will select one track among the following 3 tracks:
All students can participate in the following sessions:
- Capstone Design and Field Study in Companies in Korea.
- Tours in Korea (Seoul, Kyeongju, Gongju and other famous places in Korea) during the weekends of the Summer Program.
- A Basic Course of the Korean Language at Sun Moon University
2. When it will be held ?
- From July 6th to August 14th 2015 (6 weeks)
3. What are the benefits for the participants?
Sun Moon University will provide following:
- International Round-trip Airfare
- Accommodation and Meals during the Summer program
- Internal transportation in Korea
- A Scholarship for all tuition fees for the Summer Program
- Insurance during their stay in Korea
- Sun Moon University can give 18 academic credits for this program to students if your university agrees to accept the credits.
4. How to apply?
- Submit the following documents to International Relations Office (IRO), AR Fakhrudin B 1st floor.
a. Application form (Form is provided)
b. Self-Introduction and Research Plan (Form is provided)
c. Proof of Enrollment from Currently Enrolled University*
d. Academic Transcript
e. A Letter of Recommendation from an Academic Source (Form is provided)
f. A copy of the Passport Information Page*
g. A certificate of Health completed by the hospital (Form is provided)*
h. TOEFL or IELTS certificate
* will be required once you when you get selected.