Grab the chance to learn Spanish in Colombia, the Colombian Government decided offer up to 60 scholarships to tourist guides and undergraduate and graduate students from South-East Asian countries, members of FEALAC, interested in learning Spanish as a foreign language. The course will have duration of one academic semester (approximately 4 months), and will be held at Colombian universities renowned for their high quality Spanish as a foreign language courses.
- Must be nationals from South-East Asian countries that are members of FEALAC;
- Be tourist guides duly certified or students who have outstanding academic results and are enrolled in the last academic year of their undergraduate course or a graduate course;
- Have a good knowledge of English (level B1);
- Have good physical and mental health;
- Have been born between January 1, 1976 and December 31, 1996.
- Accept and carry out the rules of this 2016 initiative, submitted as Annex I of this document;
- Have the necessary resources to cover the costs of the first month of their stay in Colombia. It is suggested a minimum amount of $500 (five hundred) US dollars;
- Preferably have basic knowledge of Spanish (level A1);
- Have not participated in past versions of this initiative, developed since 2013.
- The student should certify a Grade Point Average (GPA) minimum of 4.0 out of 5 or equivalent. (Minimum 3.2 out of 4)
~for more informations : Click Here ~