International Cultural and Culinary Festival (ICCF) at UMY is an annual festive activity aimed to give a nice platform for international students in Yogyakarta and it’s surrounding to have a “get together” event. Starting in 2015, this annual festival was named by International Cultural Festival (ICF) and has been supported by international students from many universities in Yogyakarta and its surrounding. The ICF in 2015, 2016, and 2017 also supported by The Embassy of Poland and Hungary. It is expected we will gather more participants and supporters for ICCF 2018.
In 2018, ICCF will be held on March 20th at UMY, Yogyakarta. The concept of ICCF this year is promoting cultures and culinary from participant’s nationalities bringing the spirit “Beauty in Diversity”. We invite 20 nationalities represented by groups of international students to present their special cuisine in the “Street Kitchen.” We will also provide “Cultural Performance” from UMY Student Cultural Club and international students.
- Must be UMY Student;
- Commit to join the full program;
- Good Communication skill;
- Able to demonstrate a good team-work capability.
How to apply
- Apply online to this form and upload your CV, and Motivation Letters
- Deadline for Application: at 14.00 WIB on 10th March 2018
- Document selection
- Interview test (will be informed by E-mail)
- Final announcement
+62 819 111 9898 4 (Mawar) | WA only