NOW OPEN !
Daegu Health College offers your students the opportunity to undertake a challenging
extra-curricula program for a period of 8 days, from August 11 to 18, 2017, at Daegu, South Korea. Centered on the theme “Cultural awareness and appreciating differences,” the program targets students who are interested to see their personal growth in inclusive environments and how
student leadership can impact global issues and global change.
- Motivation Letter
- Academic Transcript
- Recommendation Letter (Kaprodi)
- Parent’s Recommendation Letter
- TOEFL Score Certificate
- Accommodation and meals, during program
- Registration Fee USD 150
- city tour & excursion, included in the program.
Scholarship Does Not Cover:
- Personal Allowance
- Return Plane Ticket (Subsidiary fund for return plane ticket will be given by University)
THIS PROGRAM IS OPENS FOR EVERY UMY STUDENTS
Register yourself here no later than May 18, 2017
- Fill the form attached above or visit: https://goo.gl/forms/axfBlJr1furwJRwx2
- For scanned TOEFL Certificate, Academic Transcript, Recomendation Letter from Chief of Department, Parent’s Permission Letter, and CV please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org , email subject : NAME_NIM_Department_DGLP
- The name of the file, is the file followed by your name ex. TOEFL_Sekar Ayu Kinasih
CP: Tanjung (+62 823 2515 9163) (WA)